Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today's card is based on this card by Ashley Cannon Newell. I thought the soft colors lended themselves well to Mother's Day. A simple sentiment substitution was all it took. Overall, this card was very simple to execute. Probably the fastest I've ever made one actually.


Cardstock: SU - pink pirouhette, chocolate chip, whisper white; kraft
Ink: SO - timber brown; CB - white craft; SU - pretty in pink, blush blossom, pink pirouhette, rose red, pixie pink
Stamps: PTI - Out on a Limb, Daily Designs Sentiments
Misc: SU - pink pirouhette grossgrain, eyelet border punch; pop dots; ScorTape

1 comment:

Whitney, everybody knows that! said...

so cute susan! I am so excited because I made my first REAL card! see it on my blog!
http://wellimglad.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-card.html
eventually mine will look better, but I am pleased!