Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I intended to post this card yesterday, but I danced my time away and then completely forgot. While not indicative from the outside, I made this card for Father's Day using some of my new Tattered Angels products. I don't know if I ever mentioned that I went to a Glimmer Mist class at the Great American Scrapbook Convention, but I did and I absolutely fell in love with all things Tattered Angels. Honestly, it was hard to stop myself.

For this one-layer card, I used glimmer screens with the mist. It's difficult to see one of the screens in this photo, but if you look closely at the top right corner of the card, you can see a little of the Glacier scroll peaking through. The real, true shimmer of the card is quite difficult to capture on camera, but hopefully there's enough shimmeriness (yes, I just made that up) to give you the idea.


Card base: Michaels
Stamps: Tattered Angels - Tattered Traveler
Ink: SO - timber brown
Misc: Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist (Metallics - Glacier, Gold, Graphite, Silver; Blue - Sapphire; Tattered Leather); Glimmer Screens - Tattered Traveler, Garden Lattice

No comments: