Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chair-ished

My dad recently came over and did some plumbing work at our house. While a formal thank-you never seems to be necessary with the parentals, I think it's still nice to offer a gesture of appreciation. So I made this card using one of my new Papertrey sets. It's a little difficult to see but the cardstock I used to stamp my sentiment on is actually a scrap that I had used to catch Glimmer Mist overspray. The scrap got just a light dusting of sparkle, which went with this card perfectly.



I also did something that I rarely ever do. I "finished" the inside of the card, as well. It just seemed too ... blah ... to leave only a sentiment on the inside.


Cardstock/Paper: SU - Patterns Pack DSP III (hostess), very vanilla, whisper white
Ink: VF - onyx; SO - timber brown
Stamps: PTI - Chair-ished, On My Couch, On My Couch Additions, Inside & Out Thanks
Misc: PTI - On My Couch dies, button twine; pop dots; misc. button (Michaels variety pack); TA - Glimmer Mist (misc. colors); misc. brown pen; white gel pen; blue glitter pen
Card design based on a card by set creator Lisa Johnson

No comments: