Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome, Little One

Yowzas! It's been a while. Not sure what happened. I guess life just got in the way. But not to worry. I've been crafting these last several months, so there will be some things to see over the next week or so. And I hope to get some more time in the craft room this weekend, too.

Now for the card. Way back in April, I attended a baby shower for my friend Carla & sweet baby Emma. This is the card I made to accompany her gift. You'll notice that I used the emboss resist technique for this card. Such a nice, soft look - perfect for baby cards!


Cardstock: SU - pink pirouhette, pretty in pink, very vanilla; Luxe - (polka dots)
Ink: SU - pink pirouhette, pretty in pink
Stamps: PTI - Text Style, Inside & Out Baby; Verve - Fluttering By
Misc: clear embossing powder; corner rounder; MM - flower ribbon, eyelet ribbon; ScorTape

No comments: