Saturday, October 31, 2009

4 Baby

This seems to be the year for babies. I have five friends with babies due before the end of the year. Needless to say, there are lots of baby gifts to give & cards to make. I really like the way this one turned out. I based it on this card by TravelingMama. I've had this SU! paper for ages and use it here & there but hadn't yet found a way to incorporate the oh-so-cute birdies into a card. I was pleased as punch when I saw the inspiration card & knew exactly what I was going to do to adapt it. (No stamps/ink required!)

Cardstock/Paper: SU - Good Morning Sunshine, pink pirouette
Misc: Prima - aloha petals; AMM - chipboard 4; Sizzix - Broadway Melody; MM - gem brad; gems; Zots; Xyron; corner rounder; chipboard; Stickles - cotton candy


Did you notice my new floral frog? I've admired Dawn's for a long time and finally happened upon this one in Michael's last week. And it was only $3 - what a steal!

No comments: