Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Everyday Miracle

I sent this card to the daughter of one of my co-workers who has had an ongoing illness. She's been sick since June, so the office has been sending her cards to help keep her spirits up. We're hopeful that this latest treatment is a success. I got this stamp set just recently. This is the first time I've inked it. I would have liked for my sun spot to have been a little less prominent, but sometimes you stop when things are just okay rather than ruining it by trying for perfect!


Cardstock: SU - chocolate chip, pink pirouette, sweet always, very vanilla
Stamps: Peace Within
Ink: SO - timber brown; SU - barely banana, apricot appeal, so saffron, more mustard
Misc: SU - watercolor pencils, blender pen; button; twine; metal flower; Zots; pop dots

No comments: