Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blooming Birthday Gift

I'm waaaaaaaay far behind on Dawn's color challenges, but that does not mean that I opted not to do them altogether. On the contrary, I continue to think on them and use them as inspiration hits me. Like with this gift card holder, for instance. It was my co-worker's birthday this week, and I wanted something fun, yet feminine, for her "card." Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #3 was perfect!

So here's the color combo:










And here's my take on it. What do you think? (I got the gift card holder idea from this post on Sheetload Shortcuts.)

Cardstock/Paper: TLC - Slumber Party; SU - Autumn Vine; kraft
Stamps: PTI - Around & About Sentiments (inside tag only)
Ink: VF - onyx
Misc: red flowers; Imagination Project - save the date circles; MM - lg polkadot brad; pink gem; SU - grossgrain, eyelet border punch, scallop circle punch; TLC - Slumber party circle tags; Zots; Tacky Tape; SS - gift card holder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope she liked it. The close up of the right picture shows the little details, like the jewel on her birthday. It turned out really cute.

MOM