Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Back...and a Card

I haven't really been in the crafting mood since I got back from my trip. I did actually make two very cute cards, but I made them on the run & forgot to take photos. =( Today, I have a free day at home since my office is being recarpeted at work. So I'm catching up on some of the cards on my list. You'll get at least two posts out of me this week. lol

Birthday


Background: SU - Bashful Blue
Cardstock: SU- Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Wintergreen; white
Ink: SU - Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Garden Green, Rose Red
Stamps: Verve - Floral Whimsy
Misc: K&Co - Amy Butler chipboard letters; SU - pewter Hodgepodge Hardware; CM - circle & wavy cutters; gems; MM - square brad; Stickles - pink; tacky tape; white satin ribbon; button; flower; pop dots; Zots
Inspiration: Verve gallery

No comments: