Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Thank-Yous

Whew. Now that I got Derek's set of cards done, I could get started on my own. I have several people I need to get some thank-you notes out to, and I was able to get those done today. I'm glad to have them finished! Still have several more to do. Hope to get them done tomorrow. It would be nice to have a clean slate when I leave for Ireland next Friday!

Background: white pre-scored card
Stamps: Verve-Petals & Stems
Cardstock: white; Crate Paper-Red Boots; SU-Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: SU-old olive, ruby red, summer sun, pumpkin pie, more mustard; VF-onyx
Misc: orange brad, olive grossgrain, tacky tape, pop dots, black pen
Inspiration

Background: white pre-scored card
Stamps: Verve-Filigree Fantasy
Ink: SU-chocolate chip
Misc: rhinestones, tacky tape, chocolate grossgrain, Zots
Inspiration

No comments: