Sunday, February 10, 2008

Much Accomplished

Mom came over Saturday. We started the morning with our usual visit to Starbucks before heading to the LSS. They've recently renovated & we haven't been in since they finished. We had a great time going through the store. They still carry the latest & greatest; it just seems like a lot less of it. But it could just be the new store layout. We could still find plenty to ooh & ahh at! And, as always, they're super friendly & always helpful.

We spent the rest of the day working on the Christmas albums we started about a month ago. Mom had worked on hers off & on, so she was much further along than I was. I haven't touched mine since we left the initial crop. She's basically finished with her album now. I still have about four pages to finish...and then pick out pictures...and then journal. But I'm glad to have that much more done. I'm getting back into 'scrap mode.' So maybe I'll finish in the next week or two.

I hope to take photos of some of the layouts tonight so you can see what we've been up to.

No comments: