Saturday, February 23, 2008

Make-n-Take

Had a terrific time stampin' with my mom's group last night. We spent several hours together. I did the make-n-take the SU demonstrator had for us. I haven't added the photo yet. I know which one I want to put on this layout, but I can't put my hands on it at the moment. I finished several other layouts I'd had in-progress. So all in all, it was a productive night.


Layout supplies (all SU)
Cardstock: regal rose, close to cocoa, whisper white
Paper: berry bliss
Stamps: Little Pieces, Always
Ink: close to cocoa, chocolate chip, regal rose
Misc: pop dots, circle punch, Stickles-crystal

1 comment:

Tami in OH said...

WOW! I love this layout - such a great stamp set and these colors are tops on my fave list - so pretty! Love the distressing you did too! :)