Thursday, October 25, 2007

Printer Upgrade

Last weekend, I intended to do a serious amount of scrapping, but I had to edit & print some photos first. So, I sit down at the computer & select the photos that need no editing to print them first. Send the print job. Nothing happens. Huh? Then I notice the red blinking light of death. I tried everything to resurrect the printer, but it was officially dead. While I've been eyeing a new printer for several months now, I had not planned to buy one until after Christmas. You know, wait on the good end-of-year clearance sales.

So, long story short, my printer upgrade came a little earlier than I'd planned. But I'm soooo excited about it! I've done tons of research on printers. I've waivered on whether I wanted a standard photo printer or wide format. But I ultimately decided to go all out.

Here it is: the Canon PIXMA Pro9000. I can't WAIT to get it home & get it set up!

No comments: