Friday, March 19, 2010

Packaging Templates Not for the Faint of Heart

Yesterday you saw the card I gave to my friend for her birthday. Today I'm showing you the gift that I included. Why am I showing you the gift? Well, b/c I made the packaging and, quite frankly, after all of that work, someone should give me kuddos. LOL! I downloaded a digital template from Papertrey Ink and then printed it on the back of the cardstock I had chosen for the packaging. Then you score and tape flaps as set out in the assembly guide. And when it's all said and done, you have a handmade package for your goodies.

Also, Don't forget about the little contest I'm running. You have until noon tomorrow CST to enter!

Cardstock: SU - Parisian Breeze DP, choc. chip; watercolor paper
Stamps: WS - birthday chicken
Ink: SO - timber brown
Misc: PTI Timeless Template - Tucked Away; SU - watercolor pencils & blender pen; MM - green eyelet, polka dot grossgrain; green grossgrain; lt. blue satin; raspberry satin; ScorTape


Now, here's a little tip from me to you:  when using these kinds of templates, test them out on scratch paper, especially if you decide to resize them! Don't ask me how I know this, I don't want to talk about it.

No comments: