Saturday, January 2, 2010

20+ Days of Cards: Day 7

Everybody loves a good group birthday card. This Whipper Snapper stamp is always perfect for just such an occasion. I had stamped the image a long while ago but never got around to using it. I was a little heavy-handed when I stamped it so, in order to use it, I would have to cover up some smudges. I colored it up and set to work on covering up the boo-boo. I used the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #17 for the palette which worked perfectly.



Cardstock/Paper: SU - notebook, candy lane, chocolate chip, whisper white; kraft
Ink: VF - onyx; SU - riding hood red
Stamps: WS - Party Kittens; PTI - Around & About Sentiments
Misc: SU - watercolor pencils, blender pens; pop dots; Recollections - red gems; Fiskars - 1" circle punch

No comments: