Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's been a while since I've posted here. I've completed several projects but cannot show them to you since they are gifts not yet in the hands of the happy recipients. As I just had my birthday, however, I will have some thank-you cards to show you in the coming week.

And speaking of birthday, look at what I got from my mom. I've thought long & hard about whether or not I wanted a sewing machine for my crafting projects, and I've finally rued NOT having one long enough that when mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I didn't hesitate in asking for a small machine. I've played with it on some scrap paper, of course, and can tell that I have a lot to learn but seem to be figuring things out quickly enough that I might use some stitching on my thank-yous. We shall see. I do love the compact size of the machine and the fact that it has a light. If I could just figure out what I'm doing, I'd be set. LOL!

No comments: