Sunday, August 30, 2009

Boot the Blues

Anybody missed me? Wonder what happened to me? I was in a crafting funk. Oh, there's plenty to do but just didn't feel like doin' it. But I'm back in the groove(ish) and have cranked out a few cards in the last coupla weeks. Proud? Yeah, me too. *wink*

Who doesn't like a cheery card when they're feelin' bad? I love to get a card in the mail when I'm blue or just feelin' punky. My co-worker's daughter has been ill for almost a month now, and the doctors have had a tough time diagnosing the illness. I sent this card in hopes of brightening her day a bit. I borrowed the idea from the uber-talented Dawn McVey.

Cardstock/Paper: SU - vanilla, white, Candy Lane, Notebook
Stamps: SU - Flower Filled
Ink: SU - chocolate chip, pink pirouette, taken w/ teal
Misc: pop dots; assorted pens; SU - linen thread

No comments: