Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reject

My voice teacher loved her set of monogrammed stationery so much that she asked me to make several sets for her to give to friends & family. I've started on samples for the first set she's requested. Funny enough, I decided to start by posting the sample reject. I'm working with a blue color palette for this project, but the blues I selected for this card did not work in the end. I liked the elements individually but once I put them all together, it just did not work for me. Talk about YUK! Toss this one in the scrap heap!

Base: white pre-scored card
Cardstock/paper: DCWV - luxury stack; TLC - misty blue city cafe; SU - bashful blue; white
Stamps: PTI - simply stationery
Ink: SU - brocade blue, creamy caramel, not quite navy
Misc: satin ribbon; pop dots; ScorPal

No comments: