Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'll Be Back

So the best laid plans have ... well, you know how plans go awry. I keep meaning to photograph the Christmas card we mailed out this year, but everytime I think about it, the good light is gone. And we all know I don't have good lighting for photography in my craft room. So I'm hoping to take advantage of the good natural daytime light and get that done this weekend.

I also have lots of new toys to play with. I bought a Sizzix Big Kick and SU! Top Notez Die with my Christmas money (and terrific Michaels coupon) and have yet to be able to play with either. I'm excited to learn how to use the new machine - it's a wee bit more complicated than my Sizzix Original. *grin* (Speaking of which, does anyone need a die-cutting machine? I don't know what to do with my old one. Donate it?) I also got some great new paper and stamps for Christmas from my mom. Needless to say, I'm itching to get some crafting time!

So check back this weekend for some projects. It's a holiday weekend for me, so I'll definitely have time to scrap.

No comments: