Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Custom Stationery

Have you seen the newest release over at PaperTrey Ink? What fabulous sets they have this month! So great that I had to get (almost) all of them. I've been dying to break them in ever since they arrived this weekend & finally got the opportunity today since I'm home b/c of weather closings.

I started with the Simply Stationery set. My voice teacher is having a birthday this week and some custom cards are the perfect gift. I'm really pleased with the way these turned out. I repurposed the box that my new stamps sets arrived in - using the existing Polka Dot Parade band and adding my own coordinating paper & ribbon for a more decorative touch. I especially love the classy bow - it really dresses the whole thing up.


Base: white pre-scored card
Cardstock: SU - baja breeze, windsor knot
Stamps: PTI - Simply Stationery
Ink: SU - sage shadow, old olive
Misc: Scor-Pal; Michaels - ribbon

No comments: