Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Refillable Gift Set

Hopefully I'm not going to spoil a certain someone's Christmas present, tho I'm pretty sure that this person already has some idea that this gift will be appearing under the tree. It's the presentation that will be a surprise, assuming she doesn't read this post before Thursday. *wink*

I mentioned in an earlier post that I fell in love with PaperTrey Ink's recipe box w/ coordinating stamp set. It has so much potential for so many different things. I started with the obvious - a recipe box. But here you see some of that extra potential. This is a holder/sorter for a complete set of 20 cards - complete with envelopes and a book of stamps. I love how it turned out & am super excited about the great cards, too (five of which you've already seen in the five previous posts from last week)!

No comments: