Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy

While it appears that I have once again vanished, I have actually been very busy in the craft room. Unfortunately, I'm working on some things that cannot be posted until they hit the mail & arrive safely at their appointed destinations. And that's not till closer to Christmas. Yep, it's that time of year. Time to start "building" presents. But ... I am very excited to report that I have solidified the Christmas card design & have begun the assembly line of production.

In the meantime, there will be birthdays and Thanksgiving. So I will have things to post. There are also a few folks who'll be receiving the products of my labors who don't follow this blog. So ... lucky for you, I may even post a sneak peak or two at the Christmas projects I'm working on for them.

My mom came in this last weekend. The rest of my birthday present came in! I'm now the proud owner of a Scor-Pal. I'm so excited! I see so many beautiful projects using this tool. I can't wait to try them all.

No comments: