Thursday, August 2, 2007

Layout in progress 08/02/07

One of the last layouts left from my DC trip several years ago. This is still a work-in-progress. I haven't decided how much, if any, journaling I will include on this page. (Gasp--never fear, I'm doing an entire layout dedicated to the details of the trip, so I don't worry too much about whether I include anything from page-to-page.) I'm still pondering a title too. But I think it looks good so far.

Cardstock: Flourish, Heidi Grace - Florabella Ringaround, Scrapworks - Always Artichoke, Stampin' Up
Embellishments: Travel eyelet, WeRMemoryKeepers - white satin ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about "cherry blossom festival"? or 'cherry blossom time' or something like that? you can use one of the new sets of letters to make them.

i sent two more pages. You don't have to post them unless you want to. I just want you to see them. I sent Asel an email with them too.

later, MOM