1) I must post 7 random things about me
- Aside from paper crafts, my biggest hobby is singing. I'm actually a semi-professional singer in my area with several theatre appearances and a paid church gig. You can hear clips of me here.
- I love my pets. In my eyes, they're my children. Yeah, yeah, I don't have any kids, so maybe one day they'll just be pets...but I doubt it.
- My favorite scrappin' buddy is my mom. We have the best time sharing supplies & ideas and are great at helping each other out of those creative roadblocks. We have tons of fun shopping at our favorite stores, too.
- I come from a very tight-knit Southern family (even though my Granny is a Yankee (and I mean that in the nicest way)). Everyone knows everyone's business. =)
- I'm a daddy's girl--always have been, always will be.
- Despite the fact that singing is my first love, I actually have a BS in agriculture. But my day job is at a court of appeals. (Can you say completely unrelated?!)
- I have always had a fascination with bugs. In fact, I spent an entire summer counting them.
2) Tag 7 other bloggers (please don't hate me)