Friday, July 13, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by a new friend in the scrappin' world, Allison. (And when I say new friend, I mean new...as in just found her today b/c she linked to me on her blog! Thanks, Allison!)

1) I must post 7 random things about me
  1. Aside from paper crafts, my biggest hobby is singing. I'm actually a semi-professional singer in my area with several theatre appearances and a paid church gig. You can hear clips of me here.
  2. I love my pets. In my eyes, they're my children. Yeah, yeah, I don't have any kids, so maybe one day they'll just be pets...but I doubt it.
  3. My favorite scrappin' buddy is my mom. We have the best time sharing supplies & ideas and are great at helping each other out of those creative roadblocks. We have tons of fun shopping at our favorite stores, too.
  4. I come from a very tight-knit Southern family (even though my Granny is a Yankee (and I mean that in the nicest way)). Everyone knows everyone's business. =)
  5. I'm a daddy's girl--always have been, always will be.
  6. Despite the fact that singing is my first love, I actually have a BS in agriculture. But my day job is at a court of appeals. (Can you say completely unrelated?!)
  7. I have always had a fascination with bugs. In fact, I spent an entire summer counting them.

2) Tag 7 other bloggers (please don't hate me)

  1. My s-i-l
  2. My s-i-l's sister
  3. Jana
  4. Maggie
  5. Marty
  6. My bff
  7. Gayla (she'd kill me if I linked to her!)

No comments: