Thursday, July 19, 2007

Digital Layouts 07/19/07

NYC Montage
I scraplifted this digital layout from one of my favorite magazines--Creating Keepsakes. I found it a great way to display highlights from our fall trip to NYC. The blank spot in the corner will be taken up by a journal, detailing each day's activities. Everything is digital except for the journal.


Digital paper: Rhonna Farrer & Jen Lessinger (TwoPeas)
Fonts: Verdana & Sketched Alaphabet
Program: Adobe Elements 4.0


Broadway
In theory, this layout was scraplifted. But in the end, it looks absolutely nothing like my inspiration layout, so I think I can call it original. Finally, I'm figuring out this digital scrapbooking thing.


Digital paper: Sande Krieger (Two Peas)
Swirls & journaling box: Nancy R. Janitz (ScrapArtist)
Brads & staples: Michelle Coleman (ScrapArtist)